Mattress protectors made with Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera Mattress Protector
Our Aloe Vera mattress protectors are made from untreated GMO-free cotton. The printing is done with low-impact fiber reactive or natural dyes, water based inks, and pigments. The Aloe Fiber is 100% biodegradable and recyclable and its physical and chemical properties are both similar to cotton, with excellent breathability and moisture management. The fabric repels moisture and cold from the outside, a large number of pores allow an easy evaporation of sweat. The fabric cools during the warm nights, and if you are cold on the contrary it warms. The cotton is also a fair trade product, where the farmers who grow it are paid a fair price above the market rate for the honest fruits of their labor and their dedication to earth-friendly growing techniques. Protect your investment.
Handmade Natural Wool Bed Pillow
- Natural & Renewable Aloe Vera Microfiber fabric-Fabric Textile.
- 12 oz. per sq. yard, heavy duty & Eco-friendly.
- All the natural comfort and protection of natural cotton.
- No GMO or pesticides, sustainable growing practices.
- Sewn right here in our San Francisco factory.
- Durable Elastic straps makes attaching the mattress pads to the top of your mattress a breeze