Sleep INC 3" Mattress Topper
At SLEEPINC. we believe in making a great night's sleep affordable for more people. We believe in good stuff, it's that simple. No gimmicks, just quality and comfort for your best night's sleep at a great price.
- CHOOSE YOUR SIDE, CHOOSE YOUR COMFORT: The unique double-sided design offers two types of foam which allows you to choose your ideal comfort and support – flip on support foam side which features a firmer sleep. Flip the topper to the gel infused foam side for a cool, plush feeling.
- UNIQUE HYBRID DESIGN: The center of the topper features hundreds of individually wrapped springs that flex to provide support in any sleeping position. Encasing the springs are layers of premium gel foam to help prevent aches and pains. There’s no sinking, no overheating, and no noise or lumps.
- PERFECT SLEEPING TEMPERATURE: Individually wrapped spring coils allow for greater airflow while premium gel foams provide advanced cooling and continuous circulation, helping you maintain your ideal sleeping temperature all night long.
- PRESSURE RELIEF: Promotes proper spinal alignment, conforming to your body’s contours for a personalized feel. Pocketed springs flex individually to provide enhanced pressure relieving support for any sleep position while our cushioning performance foams help prevent aches and pains helping you to fall sleep faster and stay asleep longer.
- DURABLE AND HIGH QUALITY – Topper maintains its shape, resists sagging and settling and won’t flatten out over time. All CertiPUR-US foam with NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS: No formaldehyde and low VOCs, (which can possibly worsen asthma, cause headaches, dizziness, and nausea).
- TRUSTED CRAFTSMANSHIP: Handcrafted in the USA.
- CERTIPUR-US FOAM with no harmful chemicals
- Backed by a 3 Year Limited Warranty.
- Delivered in an easy-to-unpack compact box.
SLEEPINC. mattress toppers come in Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King and California King to complement any body size or type. Note: Your mattress topper may take a little time (24-48 hours) to grow to its optimum size after coming out of the box. Benefits of waiting a full 24-48 hours include expansion & ventilation. Sleeping on the mattress topper before the 48 hours will not impact the quality or comfort of your new mattress. Sizes may vary slighty after expansion.
Nominal Dimensions (IPSA): Tolerance (+/- 1/2")
Twin: 74.5Lx 38W in.
Twin XL: 79.5L x 38W in.
Full: 74.5L x 53W in.
Queen: 79.5L x 60W in.
King: 79.5L x 76W in.
Cal King: 83.5L x 72W in.
Read More »