Sleep & Beyond myWoolly® Latex Mattress Topper
Have a question?
We're here to help.
Nature’s Gift to You: Cloud-Like Softness and Peaceful Sleep.
This luxurious topper is the ultimate in comfort, offering pressure relief, softness, and deep relaxation. Every muscle in the body needs to unwind for a good night’s sleep. This topper encourages the body to melt into sleep with its soothing and abundant natural wool and latex fill. This plush topper offers a year-round solution to increase the softness of your bed and the sweetness of your dreams.
- myWoolly® Latex Topper is ideal for anyone who dreams of the ultimate in comfort, relaxation, health, and peaceful sleep.
- With 700 muscles needing to relax during sleep, myWoolly® Latex Topper provides the most desirable comfort and relief from the pressure points because of its soft and supple, spring-shaped Shropshire wool fibers and latex noodles.
- This year-round comfortable topper is soothing for those who have multiple chemical sensitivities, certain allergies, and/or suffer from discomfort due to arthritis or fibromyalgia, or other health challenges.
- Quickly wicks away moisture without making you feel cold or clammy. Less time is spent tossing and turning.
- Top fill layer: 1,250gsm of 100% washable Shropshire wool batting
- Middle fill layer:
- 250gsm of 100% washable woolly puffs
- 1250gsm of 100% natural latex noodles
- Bottom fill layer: 1,250gsm of 100% washable Shropshire wool batting
- Fill Weight: 4,000gsm (118 oz per sq. yard)
- 3in loft.
- 100% natural cotton percale, 270TC, Ivory
- 100% natural cotton piping
- Fabric, latex noodles and cotton threads are Oeko-Tex certified, which ensures the raw materials used in production are safe for infants and free of harmful chemicals and substances.
- Wool fill is Oeko-Tex & Woolmark certified. Woolmark is globally recognized as a symbol of high quality and reliability and specifies that the product exceeds the global standards for pure wool filling.
Washing & Care Instructions
- To ensure the long-term performance of your new mattress topper, we recommend you protect it with a 100% natural or organic cotton fitted sheet.
- This is an all-natural product, filled with natural raw materials and a slight amount of compression is normal over time.
- We recommend “fluffing” the topper by gently shaking it out and flipping it from time to time for the best sleep experience.
- Regular sunning and airing of your mattress topper will naturally revitalize and disinfect your wool bedding.
- Cotton cover can be spot cleaned with a soft brush and mild detergent, air dry completely.
- For major stains, eco-friendly dry cleaning is recommended on a short cycle and with limited moisture.
- Due to the product size and weight, machine washing is not recommended but is possible.
- Machine wash in warm or cold water on wool cycle without agitation. Use an approved wool detergent. Dry on minimal heat or air dry. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Rinse well.