Sleep & Beyond myComforter® - Light 100% Washable Wool Comforter
Have a question?
We're here to help.
A Customer Favorite
This comforter is ideal for warmer seasons and climates, or for those who prefer to sleep cool. 100% All-natural washable wool comforter helps to regulate your body temperature and wick away moisture. So you spend less time tossing and turning, and more time experiencing the deep relaxation your body craves.
This luxurious and pure comforter provides a healthier and longer-lasting alternative to feathers, down, polyester, and other synthetic fibers. The perfect balance of light and cozy so you sleep better, every night.
Wool: sleep’s best ally.
- Three-season comfort that keeps you cool, dry, and calm.
- The perfect option for Spring, Summer, and Fall bedding.
myComforter®-Light is ideal for someone who...
- Is looking for an eco-friendly comforter for warmer regions.
- Is looking for a long term investment in their quality of sleep and overall health
- Has allergies to down/feathers/polyester and is looking for a healthier alternative choice.
- Has allergies to dust mites, mold and mildew
- Fabric and cotton threads are Oeko-Tex certified, which ensures the yarns used in production are safe for infants and free of harmful chemicals and substances.
- Wool fill is Oeko-Tex & Woolmark certified. Woolmark is globally recognized as a symbol of high quality and reliability and specifies that the product exceeds the global standards for pure wool filling.
Washing & Care Instructions
- To ensure your new comforter performs its very best and lasts as long as it’s designed, we highly recommend you protect it with a duvet cover.
- Regular sunning and airing of your new comforter will naturally revitalize and disinfect your wool bedding. Many of our customers choose to sun and air their comforter while their duvet cover is in the wash to keep up a consistent routine.
- We do not recommend frequent washing, as the batting can separate inside the quilted pockets. You may spot clean the cotton cover of your comforter with a soft brush and mild detergent, allowing it to air dry completely before putting it back into the duvet cover.
- The comforter can be machine washed in warm or cool water (on the wool cycle) without agitation and rinsed well. Use an approved wool detergent. Dry on minimal heat or air dry. Do not bleach or iron.
- For major stains that get through the duvet cover and comforter cover, we recommend eco-friendly dry cleaning on a short cycle with limited moisture.