Sealy Hybrid Performance™ Kelburn II Mattress Featuring Posturepedic Technology™
Sealy Hybrid Performance™
The Sealy Hybrid Performance™ Collectino Kelburn II features Sealy’s exclusive Posturepedic Technology™ which provides durable all-over support 20% more coils in the middle area of the mattress, where you need it most. Additionally, Sealy Immersion™ Advanced Memory Foam with chill offers a cool-to-the-touch surface for a comfortable sleeping environment.
- UltraStretch ComfortLoft™ Cover with MoistureProtect™: Designed to draw moisture away from your body during the night, helping to keep you more comfortable
- Sealy Immersion™ Advanced Memory Foam with Chill™: A slower response memory foam that allows for a more breathable, comfortable, cool-to-the-touch sleep surface.
- SealyCushion™ Extra Soft Foam: High quality cushioning foam used in the quilt and comfort layers, in a range of comfort preferences
- Response Pro ZONED HD Encased Coil System: Densely packed system of hourglass-shape coils with a dual-stage design to ensure you get more personalized support. Encased to allow each coil to move independently, for more targeted support and reduced motion transfer.
- DuraFlex™ Coil Edge System: High-density, flexible coil border surrounding the mattress for better edge support, more usable sleeping surface and improved durability.
- Designed and built in the U.S.
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Chill Technology™: Cool-to-the-touch technologies help promote a comfortable sleeping environment
- Response Pro ZONED HD Encased Coil System: Features 20% more coils in the center zone, for even better support where you need it most.
- Posturepedic Technology™: Delivers reinforced support under the heaviest part of the body for even more support where it’s needed most.
Compatible Foundation & Base Options:
- 9” or 5” StableSupport™ Foundation
- Ease® Adjustable Base
- Reflexion® 4 Adjustable Base
- TEMPUR-Ergo® Plus Adjustable Base
- TEMPUR-Ergo® Premier Adjustable Base
Split King (2 Twin XL)
Split CA King (2 piece)
Read More »