The next generation of recliners has arrived in fine style. Beyond its perfectly placed pillow support and sumptuous chenille-feel upholstery, this power lift recliner with dual motor design takes custom comfort to a new level. With the touch of a button, power lift feature gently eases you from the ultimate slumber into a lift-and-tilt position to get you back on your feet, effortlessly.
Frame components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards. Cushion cores are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam. Features metal drop-in unitized seat box for strength and durability. All metal construction to the floor for strength and durability. The power reclining mechanism features infinite positions for comfort. The power lift features provides assistance in exiting the recliner.
- One-touch (hand control) power button with adjustable positions
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Tight back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Dual motors control the footrest and back independently for custom comfort positioning
- Emergency battery backup runs on two 9-volt batteries (not included), in case of power outage
- Power cord included; UL-listed
- Model 9060212
Inches: 38.75" W x 38" D x 43" H
Metric: 984.25mm W x 965.2mm D x 1092.2mm H
Distance between arms: 22.75"
Distance between recliner and wall: 16"
Fully reclined length: 38.75" W x 70" D x 29" H
Minimum width of doorway for delivery: 30"
Reclined footrest height: 20"
Top of cushion to top of back: 20.75"