Chesapeake 43212 MyComfort™ Recliner
Seat is 2" Wider (Made to order fabrics and leathers)
In a neat combination of traditional elements updated with modern flair, Palliser's 431212 Chesapeake II Recliner features stylish angular aesthetics to produce a transitional chair with edgy details. Sleek framed seat back offers a shapely contour for great support, while the gently sloped track arms offer just the right amount of contrast. A part of the My Comfort line by Palliser, the design is inspired by European styling with ergonomic shaping designed to cradle your body. With an extra two inches of width over the standard Chesapeake Recliner, this recliner allows you to spread out with ease.
Customize this attractive recliner in your choice of soft fabrics and leathers. Available as a rocker recliner, swivel glider recliner or a wall hugger recliner, the wall hugger and swivel glider also offer optional power recline. Combining premium elastic webbing with 8-gauge sinuous wire springs offers consistent suspension over the life of your furnishings, affording for superior ride and comfort.
Palliser is able to warrant individual components of its products with generous warranties because of their meticulous attention to the creative process with up to 10 years for the frames and a 5-year prorated warranty on the seat cushions. For over 70 years Palliser has been creating beautiful furniture, and during this time their high standards have been ensured through quality checks at every step of production, with team members empowered to pull products that don't meet them. Each creation is a signature piece, shipping with a photo of the product and signature of its craftsman. Unique in the furniture market, the folks at Palliser believe that accountability and continuous improvement are essential to providing you with quality furnishings.
• Single top stitching for a clean and tailored finish (on leather and select fabrics)
• All Palliser cushions are crafted to rigorous quality standards for superior comfort, support and endurance. High-density, high-resiliency seat foam is used to ensure years of quality seating.
• Cushions feature a premium feather/ fiber blend filling, sewn into channels to provide ultimate comfort, Cushions feature a high-quality foam core, wrapped in a memory foam layer for lavish comfort
• Seat cushions feature a high-resiliency, high density foam core with a feather/fiber wrap
• All Palliser suspension is chosen with care to complement each specific style and provide long-lasting comfort and support. • Seat suspension features interwoven 100% premium elastic webbing, engineered to provide consistent comfort and endurance
Why Purchase Palliser Furniture
Palliser has been ”Making Furniture Right” that is at the heart of their DNA. Don’t settle for the ordinary. Palliser Furniture made your way! With hundreds fabric and leather combinations you can create the perfect room at an exceptional value.
Palliser Stands Behind Their Furniture with an industry leading Premium Warranty!
Leather: 5 Years Warranty*
Fabric: 1 Year Warranty*
Frames, Spring or Webbing: 10 Year Warranty
Reclining Mechanisms: 7 Year Warranty
Seat Cushion Foam: 5 Year Warranty*
Sleeper Mechanisms: 2 Year Warranty
Power Recliner Motors 3 Year Warranty
Leather Benefits And Special Characteristics
True, 100% leather softens and relaxes over time, not affecting wear, but increasing comfort.
Leather breathes and will adapt well to the temperature of your home.
Leather is easy to keep clean – no lengthy or expensive procedures required.
Palliser maintains a corporate leather lab staffed by experts with extensive tannery experience. We perform a physical inspection of each hide and use a colour matching assessment using a spectrophotometer.
We test our leathers for:
- Light & rub fastness
- Finish adhesion
- Seam & tear strength
Top Grain Leather
Top grain leather is made from the top or outermost layer of a hide, allowing for fewer imperfections as the entire hide is used organically without altering the surface.
Palliser always uses top grain leather to ensure your furniture is as beautiful as it is durable.
Top grain leather requires a special finish to ensure the upholstery stays protected.
Pigmented leather is buffed or corrected to reduce and conceal natural markings or blemishes. Leather with this type of topcoat will provide excellent wear well if maintained properly.
- Excellent durability with minimal maintenance
- Minimal colour variation
- Most practical, least likely to fade or stain
Semi-aniline leathers offer good medium protection from day-to-day use. Semi-aniline leather may be slightly buffed, but no pattern or embossing has been used to alter the texture
- Medium protection
- Light topcoat helps control fading
- Softens and relaxes, without affecting wear, but rather increasing comfort
Full aniline is regarded as the highest quality of leather, often seen as the most authentic. Full aniline leather will show all natural marks, grain and colour variation.
- Most natural looking
- Develops a beautiful patina over time
- Superbly soft and supple with rich, penetrating colour
- Direct exposure to sunlight or heat sources, will result in fading or discoloration
A range of fibre types are used to create our fabrics, each carrying their own unique characteristics.
Fabric is soft and warm, adding an extra layer of comfort to your furniture.
Our fabrics are rigorously tested for resiliency, ensuring that they will stand the test of time.
Palliser fabrics are tested to the highest of standards, ensuring they meet both industry regulations and your everyday needs.
We test our fabrics for:
- Seam slippage
- Tear strength
- Colour fastness to light
- Colour fastness to crocking (dye transfer)
- Abrasion rating (rub count)