Palliser Banff II 42210 Recliner MyComfort™ Recliner
Banff II 42210 MyComfort™ Recliner
Banff II seat width is 2" wider then the original Banff recliner.
The name of the Palliser 42210 Banff II My Comfort Recliner says it all--this recliner was designed to maximize your level of comfort and allow you to fully relax and unwind.
An extra large padded back cushion with a contoured headrest starts off the luxurious features of this transitional style recliner. Flared arms make the button tufted seat extra roomy, and you can pick from wall hugger, rocker recliner and swivel rocker recliner styles to fully meet your needs.
Sold in a variety of fabric and leather looks, the recliner is as supportive as it is comfortable, thanks to its 8-gauge sinuous seat spring system and elastic back webbing. The sturdy wood frame features pinned and glued joints for added strength.
• Single top stitching for a clean and tailored finish (on leather and select fabrics)
• All Palliser cushions are crafted to rigorous quality standards for superior comfort, support and endurance. High-density, high-resiliency seat foam is used to ensure years of quality seating.
• Cushions feature a premium feather/ fiber blend filling, sewn into channels to provide ultimate comfort, Cushions feature a high-quality foam core, wrapped in a memory foam layer for lavish comfort
• Seat cushions feature a high-resiliency, high density foam core with a feather/fiber wrap
• All Palliser suspension is chosen with care to complement each specific style and provide long-lasting comfort and support. • Seat suspension features interwoven 100% premium elastic webbing, engineered to provide consistent comfort and endurance
Why Purchase Palliser Furniture
Palliser has been ”Making Furniture Right” that is at the heart of their DNA. Don’t settle for the ordinary. Palliser Furniture made your way! With hundreds fabric and leather combinations you can create the perfect room at an exceptional value.
Palliser Stands Behind Their Furniture with an industry leading Premium Warranty!
Leather: 5 Years Warranty*
Fabric: 1 Year Warranty*
Frames, Spring or Webbing: 10 Year Warranty
Reclining Mechanisms: 7 Year Warranty
Seat Cushion Foam: 5 Year Warranty*
Sleeper Mechanisms: 2 Year Warranty
Power Recliner Motors 3 Year Warranty
Leather Benefits And Special Characteristics
True, 100% leather softens and relaxes over time, not affecting wear, but increasing comfort.
Leather breathes and will adapt well to the temperature of your home.
Leather is easy to keep clean – no lengthy or expensive procedures required.
Palliser maintains a corporate leather lab staffed by experts with extensive tannery experience. We perform a physical inspection of each hide and use a colour matching assessment using a spectrophotometer.
We test our leathers for:
- Light & rub fastness
- Finish adhesion
- Seam & tear strength
Top Grain Leather
Top grain leather is made from the top or outermost layer of a hide, allowing for fewer imperfections as the entire hide is used organically without altering the surface.
Palliser always uses top grain leather to ensure your furniture is as beautiful as it is durable.
Top grain leather requires a special finish to ensure the upholstery stays protected.
Pigmented leather is buffed or corrected to reduce and conceal natural markings or blemishes. Leather with this type of topcoat will provide excellent wear well if maintained properly.
- Excellent durability with minimal maintenance
- Minimal colour variation
- Most practical, least likely to fade or stain
Semi-aniline leathers offer good medium protection from day-to-day use. Semi-aniline leather may be slightly buffed, but no pattern or embossing has been used to alter the texture
- Medium protection
- Light topcoat helps control fading
- Softens and relaxes, without affecting wear, but rather increasing comfort
Full aniline is regarded as the highest quality of leather, often seen as the most authentic. Full aniline leather will show all natural marks, grain and colour variation.
- Most natural looking
- Develops a beautiful patina over time
- Superbly soft and supple with rich, penetrating colour
- Direct exposure to sunlight or heat sources, will result in fading or discoloration
A range of fibre types are used to create our fabrics, each carrying their own unique characteristics.
Fabric is soft and warm, adding an extra layer of comfort to your furniture.
Our fabrics are rigorously tested for resiliency, ensuring that they will stand the test of time.
Palliser fabrics are tested to the highest of standards, ensuring they meet both industry regulations and your everyday needs.
We test our fabrics for:
- Seam slippage
- Tear strength
- Colour fastness to light
- Colour fastness to crocking (dye transfer)
- Abrasion rating (rub count)
Read More »