Osaki Galaxy Crown Small & Smart Zero Gravity Massage Chair
S-Track MassageGalaxy Crown is ergonomically designed to contour a variety of spine shapes. The Spine curvature is unique from one individual to the next. The S-track system allows the roller heads to massage along the back from the neck down to the lower spine with consistent pressure and comfortable support. The typical linear massage tracks create an inconsistency in pressure applying weak massages in the neck and lower back.
Zero GravityInspired by NASA technology, the Zero Gravity position is the perfect position to enjoy a massage, aligning your back relative to your thigh at an optimal level of comfort. When reclined into the zero gravity position, the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest which maximizes the intensity of the massage.
- Crown swings like a cradle.
Space Saving Design
- Slides the chair forward as the chair reclines.
- Less than 2 inches of space is required when laying back
- Footrest automatically moves with the reclining position
Thigh Air Massage
- Thigh air massage relaxes the muscles by squeezing and releasing
- 3D digital speakers can connect through Bluetooth devices
- Retractable hanger for convenience
Controller Operation GuideUser friendly controller embedded on armrest
- ON / OFF:
- Auto Program: Every time this button is pressed, the auto program will change the sequence Full Body > Neck n' Shoulder > Shape n' Tone. After any auto program had been selected, the chair will first perform a shoulder height detection to provide a excellent massage journey.
- Zero Gravity & Cradle: Press this button once to start Zero Gravity mode. The chair will recline into Zero Gravity position. Press this button again to activate the Cradle function. The chair will swing like a cradle.
- Speed, Strength, Air Pressure Intensity: When the chair is operating, press this button to increase the speed., strength and air pressure intensity. Every time this button is pressed, the level will change from LV1 > LV2 > LV3 in cycle. When the chair is operating in manual mode, press for 2 seconds to adjust the massage roller width. Press and hold this button to change the width level from narrow > medium > width in a cycle.
- Air Bag: Press this button to start air bag massage.
- Manual Massage: Every time this button is pressed, the manual massage function will change in sequence of Kneading > Swedish > Tapping > Shiatsu > Clapping > Rolling > Stop in a cycle
- Upward / Downward: Press the up / down button, the massage wheel will be up or down according to your needs. During spot / partial, these two buttons can use to adjust the massage position.
- Spot or localised Back Massage: This button allows the user to select spot massage for any part on the back. Press this button once to activate spot massage. Press again to switch to partial function.
- Partial Back Massage: This button allows the user to select partial massage for any part on the back. Press this button once to activate partial massage. Partial massage will take the latest position as the centre to perform partial massage with distance of approximate 31/4". Press again to switch to turn off the function.
- Backrest Incline / Recline: Press this button to adjust backrest angle. The footrest angle will be adjusted in parallel with backrest incline / decline.
- Dimension (L x W x H) : 38.2" x 26.8" x 44.1"
1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty