myWoolly Side Pillow, 100% natural, adjustable and washable side wool pillow
Have a question?
We're here to help.
Side Pillow, 100% natural, adjustable and washable side wool pillow, By Sleep & Beyond
The pillow gently elevates and suspends the face over the sleep surface preventing damage to the delicate skin around the eyes and cheekbones, removing the possibility of deep-seated wrinkles.
- Encased in 100% natural cotton sateen, 300TC.
- Filled with Woolly Puffs™, pearl sized puffs of soft and springy 100% natural Shropshire wool.
- Comes with three (3) pillowcases:
- One (1) washable wool filled quilted pillow case for long term care and superior sleep comfort. This pillow case is already assembled on the pillow.
- Two (2) 100% natural cotton sateen, 300TC pillow cases. These pillow cases are included inside the packaging. Wash these pillow cases as often as you desire.
- Weight: high loft.
- Machine washable.
- 5 year warranty.
- The ultimate 2-in-1, 100% natural, adjustable and washable side pillow for the best night sleep.
- Ideal for a side sleeper and a stomach/back sleeper.
- Provides three necessary sleep benefits: health, support and comfort.
- Provides extra support and pressure relief for the neck, shoulders and the spine.
- Ergonomically contours towards the shape of the body and promotes proper spine alignment.
- 100% adjustable and comes in high loft. Simply add or remove woolly puffs to achieve your ideal support level.
- Shape it, bend it or position the inner woolly puffs to match your sleeping needs.
- Eliminate the overheating and night sweats common with down, feathers, foam and synthetic fills.
- Experience the countless benefits of wool.
- Naturally hypoallergenic.
Specifications:Care Instructions: Easy care. Machine washable at warm water and dry on low heat or air dry.
- To ensure your new comforter performs its very best and lasts as long as it’s designed, we highly recommend you protect it with a duvet cover.
- You may spot clean the cotton cover of your comforter with a soft brush and mild detergent, allowing it to air dry completely before putting it back into the duvet cover.
- For major stains that get through the duvet cover and comforter cover, we recommend eco-friendly dry cleaning on a short cycle with limited moisture.
- Regular sunning and airing of your new comforter will naturally revitalize and disinfect your wool bedding. Many of our customers choose to sun and air their comforter while their duvet cover is in the wash to keep up a consistent routine!
- 5 Years