myMerino™ Topper, Organic Merino Wool Mattress Topper
Have a question?
We're here to help.
Topper, Organic Merino Wool Mattress Topper, By Sleep & Beyond
The sweet smell of merino wool assures you are receiving the true organic merino wool product, free of harmful chemicals, toxins and synthetics.
- 1.5” thick.
- Encased in certified organic cotton percale, 270TC.
- Filled with certified organic superfine merino wool.
- Perfect for all-year round comfort.
- Comes in eco-friendly and reusable cotton packaging.
- 3rd party certified to industry’s leading organic certifications.
- 5 year manufacturer warranty.
***LATEST PRODUCT UPDATES
- We are going back to our famous original ivory fabric color on our myMerino toppers.
- Queen size is already shipping in ivory color.
- We shall have other sizes in ivory color as soon as we complete selling the current stock in natural color.
♥ UNDERSTANDING THE AROMA OF MERINO WOOL
The sweet smell of merino wool assures you are receiving the true organic merino wool product, free of harmful chemicals, toxins and synthetics. Wool aroma is appealing to the senses and helps induce a relaxed, healthy and comforting sleep environment. It will dissipate within few days after opening.
- To ensure your new mattress topper performs its very best and lasts as long as it’s designed, we highly recommend you protect it with organic or natural cotton fitted sheet.
- You may spot-clean the cotton cover with a soft brush and mild detergent, allowing it to air dry completely.
- For major stains that get through the fitted sheet, we recommend eco-friendly dry cleaning on a short cycle with limited moisture.
- Regular sunning and airing of your new mattress topper will naturally revitalize and disinfect your wool bedding. Many of our customers choose to sun and air their organic wool bedding while their fitted sheet is in the wash to keep up a consistent routine!
- 5 Years