myMerino™ Comforter, Organic Merino Wool Comforter
Have a question?
We're here to help.
Comforter, Organic Merino Wool Comforter, By Sleep & Beyond
Your new favorite comforter.
Stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter with this classic, world-famous, customer favorite comforter! This 100% organic, breathable comforter helps to regulate your body temperature and wick away moisture. So you spend less time tossing and turning, and more time experiencing the deep relaxation your body craves.
Filled with the finest organic Merino wool, this luxurious and pure comforter provides a healthier and longer-lasting alternative to down, polyester, and other synthetic fibers. Wool: sleep’s best ally.
- Filled with 100% Certified organic Merino wool.
- Encased in 100% Organic cotton sateen 400TC ivory cover.
- 100% Hypoallergenic.
- Ethically and eco-consciously made from start to finish. Comes in an organic, biodegradable, reusable cotton packaging.
- 5-Year Warranty.
♥ UNDERSTANDING THE AROMA OF MERINO WOOL
The sweet smell of Merino wool assures you’re receiving the true, organic Merino wool product and it’s free of harmful chemicals, toxins, and synthetics. Wool aroma is appealing to the senses and helps induce a relaxed, healthy, and comforting sleep environment. It will dissipate within a few days after opening.
- Fabric: Organic cotton is certified organic to Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS). Certificate #OTCO-OT-024204.
- Wool fill: Organic Merino wool is certified organic to Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS). Certificate #OTCO-OT-024204.
Specifications:WASHING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- To ensure your new comforter performs its very best and lasts as long as it’s designed, we highly recommend you protect it with a duvet cover.
- You may spot clean the cotton cover of your comforter with a soft brush and mild detergent, allowing it to air dry completely before putting it back into the duvet cover.
- For major stains that get through the duvet cover and comforter cover, we recommend eco-friendly dry cleaning on a short cycle with limited moisture.
- Regular sunning and airing of your new comforter will naturally revitalize and disinfect your wool bedding. Many of our customers choose to sun and air their comforter while their duvet cover is in the wash to keep up a consistent routine!
- 5 Years