Early Bird 3" Mattress Topper
We're for the self-starters who want to jump out of bed ready to take on the day. Early Bird is for all of you morning people who wake up inspired to live your best life. We make it happen with the secret to a great night's sleep.
- CHOOSE YOUR COMFORT AND SUPPORT: The unique design offers two types of foam which allows you to choose your comfort – white foam side features a firmer support while the blue specked side allows for a cooler, softer feel. Quality topper is durable - maintaining its shape, resisting sagging and settling and won’t flatten out over time.
- UNIQUE HYBRID DESIGN: The center of the topper features hundreds of individually wrapped springs that flex to provide support in any sleeping position. Encasing the springs are layers of premium gel foam to help prevent aches and pains. There’s no sinking, no overheating, and no noise or lumps.
- PERFECT SLEEPING TEMPERATURE: Individually wrapped spring coils allow for greater airflow while premium gel foams provide advanced cooling and continuous circulation, helping you maintain your ideal sleeping temperature all night long.
- PRESSURE RELIEF: Promotes proper spinal alignment, conforming to your body’s contours for a personalized feel. Pocketed springs flex individually to provide enhanced pressure relieving support for any sleep position while our cushioning performance foams help prevent aches and pains helping you to fall sleep faster and stay asleep longer.
- NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS: All CertiPUR-US foam with no formaldehyde and low VOCs, (which can possibly worsen asthma, cause headaches, dizziness, and nausea).
- TRUSTED CRAFTSMANSHIP: Handcrafted in the USA.
- CERTIPUR-US FOAM with no harmful chemicals
- Backed by a 3 Year limited warranty.
- Delivered in an easy-to-unpack compact box.
Early Bird mattress toppers come in Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King and California King to complement any body size or type. Note: Your mattress topper may take a little time (24-48 hours) to grow to its optimum size after coming out of the box. Benefits of waiting a full 24-48 hours include expansion & ventilation. Sleeping on the mattress topper before the 48 hours will not impact the quality or comfort of your new mattress. Sizes may vary slighty after expansion.
Nominal Dimensions (IPSA): Tolerance (+/- 1/2")
Twin: 74.5Lx 38W in.
Twin XL: 79.5L x 38W in.
Full: 74.5L x 53W in.
Queen: 79.5L x 60W in.
King: 79.5L x 76W in.
Cal King: 83.5L x 72W in.
Read More »