Dr. Oz Good Life™ Adjustable Base
Have a question?
We're here to help.
The Good Life™ Adjustable Base is a proven solution for snoring thanks to cutting-edge sleep science and great design. With additional features like head and foot incline, Oz Anti-Snore and Oz Spine Relief pre-programmed positions, and a wireless remote, this adjustable base is just what the doctor ordered.
Designed to fit seamlessly into your lifestyle, the Dr. Oz base also conveniently offers 12 inches of underbed storage space and fits easily inside most bed frames. Your adjustable bed base is delivered right to your door and assembles in just five minutes.
Your base arrives with two positions designed by Dr. Oz, along with two convenient positions for your comfort needs. The Oz Spine Relief position eliminates pressure points and reduces stress on your body by positioning your head and legs above your heart and stomach. The Oz Anti-Snore Position helps eliminate snoring by raising your head to open your airway. The TV position and Lounge position are ideal for reading, relaxing, and watching a show in bed.
- Independent head incline: 0-55°, foot incline: 0-45°
- 15.5-inch floor to top of base height; includes 12” legs
- LED backlit wireless remote control, batteries included
- Five preset positions: Oz Spine Relief, Oz Anti Snore, TV, Lounge, and Flat
- Four programmable positions can be customized and saved
- True to zero clearance; remove the legs to place directly on foundations, platform bases, slat beds, or ground
- Charge electronics directly from the base with both USB and USB-C port options
- Bluetooth® with the Dr. Oz Bed Base™ app; automatic snore detection available
- Upholstered with linen-inspired fabric in Stone color
- 850-pound weight capacity on all sizes
- All sizes foldable for easy storage and can be shipped by FedEx and UPS
- 20-year warranty guarantees high-quality construction
- Powder-Coated Steel Frame
- Linen-Look Polyester Upholstery
- Ultra-Quiet Motor
|Size||Dimensions (inches)||Weight (lbs)|
|Full||75 x 54 x 15||132|
|Queen||80 x 60 x 15||136|
|Twin XL||80 x 39 x 15||106|
- 2 Inches
Built to Compliment Your Style
You can remove the legs of this adjustable bed base and place it directly on a platform bed frame, metal grid, or wooden slats—it requires zero clearance space. Or, let it show. The sleek base is upholstered in linen-like fabric and fits with most décor.
Assembles in Five Minutes
Adding a Good Life™ Adjustable Base to your sleep is simple.