We use the most natural, durable, supportive, and eco-friendly materials to make these Non Toxic Mattresses. This special Coco Mattress is completely Non Toxic and Chemical Free and is made with layers of high quality, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic toxin free Dunlop latex and GOLS Certified Organic Coconut Fiber.
This mattress is 100% Chemical & Flame Retardant Free and features a cover made from GOTS Certified Organic Cotton and layers of All Natural Dunlop Latex and Rubberized Coconut Coir to create an all natural firm sleeping surface that will provide superior pressure relief but will not off-gas. Built to last a lifetime thanks to the constant reflex and support of its 100% Pure Dunlop Latex Core and the durability of 4 full inches of Coconut Coir, this mattress will outlast conventional spring or foam core mattresses, saving you both time and money.
Coconut Coir Mattress
- 100% Chemical Free
- Anti-Microbial & Dust Mite Resistant
- Zero Chance Of Off Gassing
- Pressure Relief
- 20-30 Year Life Expectancy
- Sustainable & Eco-Friendly Materials
- Designed For Everyday Use As A Mattress
- Completely custom assembled in our San Francisco Factory
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee.
- OEKO-TEX 100 Certified Coconut Coir
- Extra Firm 4” Inch Core Of 100% Natural Coconut Fiber Coir
- Tested At 41 ILD
- Infused With 100% Chemical Free Latex
- Flawless Motion Isolation For Superior Joint Relief
- Naturally springy and supportive
- Breathable– improving air flow and promote better circulation inside of beds.
- Durable– Coconut coir fibers have less cellulose than other natural fibers that make them much stronger
- Sustainable– Coconut trees are considered slow growth, and can produce coconuts throughout its long life.
GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Fabric
- Hand Crafted Organic Fabric
- Pesticide Free
- Causes Fewer Allergies vs. Conventional Cotton
- Softer Than Conventionally Grown Cotton
- Renewable & Sustainable
- Organic Cotton Case: Gots Certification For Organic Cotton
All Natural Dunlop Latex Core
- 2 Inches Of Natural Dunlop Latex Classified As Medium Firm
- Tested At 35 ILDs
- 100% Chemical Free
- Tested At Over 56 Lbs. Per Cubic Ft.
- Naturally tapped from the Hevea Brasiliensis or Rubber Tree using the natural steam method of curing developed by John Boyd Dunlop.