A mattress store on every corner…. If you have seen one, you have seen them all. Basic, unadorned spaces housing dozens of seemingly randomly placed beds. The experience of buying a mattress is oftentimes compared to the car buying process – long, tedious, and unenjoyable.
To change the experience and create a welcoming, friendly, and comfortable encounter for all of those needing assistance in finding the greatest sleep possible.
At Sleep Galleria, we are not just another mattress store. Our thoughtful process and approach from beginning to end is obvious – we have worked hard to change the mattress buying experience to make it easy, pleasant, and fun!
SLEEP GALLERIA DIFFERENT?
SLEEP GALLERIA DIFFERENT?
Sleep Galleria was co-founded by brothers Patrick and Stephen Norris and their friend Stephen Popov, an entrepreneur and internet marketer. Patrick and Stephen, who have a combined 25 years of experience in the mattress industry, realized the business needed something new and distinctive. From the initial conception of their idea, one essential theme has remained: a central focus around providing customers with what they truly want from a sleep store – an enjoyable and easy buying experience.
Sleep is the most critical function of the human body. According to the Department of Health and Human Services, ongoing sleep deficiency is connected to an increased risk of kidney disease, obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease and stroke. In addition to personal health, sleep deficiency leads to an impact on your productivity and the health and safety of others. In fact, it is estimated that 100,000 car accidents and 1,500 deaths a year are a result of sleepiness (https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health-topics/sleep-deprivation-and-deficiency).
Sleep is essential to our health and performance. We believe that a good night’s sleep is one of the most important part of our lives. Sleep Galleria’s name is meant to represent our goal of making it easy for every customer to experience exceptional sleep.
THE PROBLEM WITH MOST
Buying a new mattress can be a confusing and frustrating process. The industry is highly promotional with online and in-store retailers all vying for the consumer’s attention.
Online retailers focus on the ease of purchase with kitschy brand names, promotional trials, and targeted online ads. Most online retailer’s vacuum seal low grade foam mattresses ship from overseas and then are sold to consumers as high-end beds.
In-store retailers emphasize highly promotional pricing to get consumers in the door. Once inside the store, the promotions rarely live up to their promise. Up selling tactics from associates are also common in in-store retail settings.
All these sales tactics miss the essence of why the average consumer is searching for a mattress in the first place. They want and need a better night's sleep than what they are currently getting.
Design a relaxing entry way so people driving by are not watching customers lay on the beds.
Install dividers between the mattresses to improve the shopping process and make it easier to simulate the sleep experience at home.
Hire designers to assist with color palettes and in-store graphics.
Utilize lighting experts to create the effect of stars in the night sky.
Install custom millwork to provide more shopping options beyond a mattress.
WE CHALLENGE THE CONSUMER TO COME IN AND
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE!
Early design and drawing of the Sleep Galleria desk area
We are incredibly proud to share our stores with the communities we serve. We have built every aspect of the business from the ground up with the customer front and center in our minds.
- Professional, courteous, and highly trained staff
- A curated selection of relaxation and sleep solutions – we have done our research!
- Provide an immersive shopping experience with a spa like atmosphere
- Consultative sleep experts centered on product education over sales schemes
- Offering a variety of products that can help you get a better night’s sleep
- Technology driven experience inspired by innovation
- Continued research into sleep and promoting it with customers
- High quality website with educational tools and blogs
- Better shopping guarantees and competitive pricing
- In-house delivery service with trained and friendly drivers
WHAT WE DON’T
WHAT WE DON’T
- Kitschy sales tactics – we only advertise real rebates and special offers
- Selling products at the expense of our customers happiness
- Old and tired in store experience – We deserve better!
- Marketing frills with no substance
- Smoke and mirror marketing thattrick consumers into spending more and getting less
- Selling outdated and discontinued products as new
- Poorly trained and executed delivery service
NEW SIGNATURE SHOWROOM IN
JOHNS CREEK, GEORGIA
As we have grown our business has continued to evolve. We are hard at work innovating the online shopping experience and simplifying the selection process for those that prefer to shop from home.
We believe that true innovation never rests, and always finds a way to improve. We will seek new avenues to share our passion for better sleep in new and exciting ways as we grow with you.