Sleep & Beyond myDual® Wool Mattress Pad
Have a question?
We're here to help.
The ultimate 100% natural, reversible and washable mattress pad for year-round comfort. The two sides of this all natural wool and cotton pad are soothing and soft against your skin.The cotton/wool quilted side rejuvenates the mattress as well as provides a healthy, more restful and peaceful night’s sleep.
- Designed to regulate your body temperature to keep you warmer in the winter due to the super-fine wool fibers that naturally insulate, breathe and wick moisture away from the skin, keeping you drier and more comfortable.
- In the warmer months simply turn the pad over to the cotton side for a pad that rejuvenates your mattress for a better nights rest.
- Eliminate allergies, the over heating and night sweats common with down/feathers/foam and synthetic fills.
- Helps to prevent over heating or over cooling during sleep.
- Long term investment in the quality of sleep and over all health
LATEST PRODUCT UPDATES
- Current stock of Twin, and Cal King sizes come with an eco-friendly and waterproof microfiber skirt (up to 19in pocket fit).
- Crib, Twin XL, Full, Queen and King sizes come with the horizontal straps on both ends (without the skirt).
- Please note that we are planning to offer all of the remaining sizes with the straps instead of the skirt as soon as we complete selling the current stock.
- #1: fine washable wool fleece, 400gsm
- #2: Covered with 100% natural cotton percale, 270TC.
- Fill Weight: Filled with 100% washable wool, 17oz./sq.yd
Washing & Care Instructions
- To better ensure the long term performance of your new washable mattress pad/mattress topper, we recommend you to protect it with a 100% natural cotton or organic fitted sheet.
- Regular sunning and airing of your new pad/topper will naturally revitalize and disinfect your wool bedding.
- You may spot clean the cotton cover of your pad/topper with soft brush and mild detergent. Allow the pad/topper to dry completely before putting it onto the bed.
- For major stains, which penetrate the protective cotton fitted sheet and the pad/topper cover, eco friendly dry cleaning on short cycle and limited moisture is recommended.
- For machine washing: Machine wash in warm or cold water on wool cycle without agitation. Use an approved wool detergent. Tumble dry on minimal heat or air dry. Do not bleach. Do not iron.