Best Tempurpedic Mattress Reviews 2020
Tempurpedic Mattress Reviews - Buying Guide
Why is Tempurpedic the Best?
Tempurpedic Adapt Collection
Mattress Profie: 11 inches
Tempurpedic Pro-Adapt Collection
Tempurpedic Luxe-Adapt Collection
- Luxe Adapt Firm - Review Coming Soon!
- LuxeAdapt Soft - Review Coming Soon!
Tempurpedic Breeze Collection
- ProBreeze Medium - Review Coming Soon!
- ProBreeze Medium Hybrid - Review Coming Soon!
- LuxeBreeze Firm- Review Coming Soon!
- LuxeBreeze Soft - Review Coming Soon!
Glossary - New Tempurpedic Innovations 2020
Cool to the Touch Cover: The new Tempurpedic cover was specially engineered with an ultra high molecular weight yarn that helps disperse heat at a higher rate than any other cover in the industry today. You can instantly feel the difference when you touch the top of the bed.
- Which mattresses offer this technology? All models from the Adapt collection and up utilize the cool to the touch cover.
- Smart Climate System: This technology is designed to work with the cool to the touch cover, adding a zip off top for convenience along with a super stretch inner layer to add to the conformance and comfort of the mattress.
- Which mattresses offer this technology? This system is available in the Pro-Adapt, Pro-Breeze, Luxe-Adapt and Luxe-Breeze collections.
- Tempur APR Foams: While the Adapt uses the legacy foams made by Tempurpedic called Tempur ES and their Original Tempur Material, the newly designed APR foams have advanced the conforming comfort and pressure relief of the materials. Tempur APR also boasts a high density foam, and weighs in as some of the most durable materials in their line.
- Which mattresses offer this technology? Tempur APR is available in the Pro-Adapt and Pro-Breeze line.
- Tempur APR+ Foams: The new Tempur APR+ moves the density of the material even higher. This adds to the complexity of the feel by increasing the conformance, pressure relief and support of the bed. APR+ is the industry standard for top grade pressure relieving materials.
- Which mattresses offer this technology? Tempur APR+ is available in the Luxe-Adapt and Luxe-Breeze collections.
- PureCool+ Phase Change Material: A phase change material absorbs excess heat when it changes from a solid to a liquid as our bodies begin to heat up the material. PureCool+ is a specially applied phase change material that absorbs excess heat from our bodies faster and more effectively than a typical phase change material.
- Which mattresses offer this technology? This technology is available in the Pro-Breeze and Luxe-Breeze models
- Tempur-Climate Management (CM)+: This material is reengineered Tempur material designed for maximum breahability as you sleep, without limiting the conformance and pressure relief of the bed. This new foam combined with the SmartClimate Dual Cover and PureCool+ ensures you sleep cool when you fall asleep, and all night long until morning.
- Which mattresses offer this technology? This technology is available with the Pro-Breeze and Luxe-Breeze collections.